Our Surveillance Cameras Keep an Eye on Everything You Value
Today, CCTV surveillance has become a critical tool as part of an overall security solution, but it does not stop there. CCTV surveillance can help deter crime and assist in the identification of individuals in the act of a crime, but more and more surveillance cameras are being used to assist in:
- Workplace health and safety – for both staff and visitors
- ‘Safe City’ CCTV camera systems – providing piece of mind for the general public
- Providing accurate identification of person/s as part of a security package on a site
- Monitoring of plant and equipment and verification of genuine situation or event
- Live security camera video viewing across your Smartphone, tablet or IPad from your site, office or home
Prevent Crimes and Identify Intruders with a Security Camera from SNP Security
IP CCTV camera and Network Recording devices are now the ‘next generation’ in CCTV technology delivering increased flexibility, performance and the ability to provide high level interconnection with other security systems to deliver a seamless security solution.
SNP Security can design, install, service and maintain a wide range of surveillance cameras and recording solutions, including wireless infrastructure solutions where cabling is not available or not cost-effective.
Our tailored solutions will meet your needs now as well as giving flexibility into future expansion that will tick all the boxes, whether you are a small commercial premises, large multi-site organisation or anything in between.
Install a CCTV Camera and See Everything that Happens Even When You’re Out
SNP Guard recognised with Australia Day Award
SAI Global Systems Excellence Awards
SNP Presents at InterTAG Forum
Footscray CCTV Public Safety System